A tube bending machine for large pipes and profiles that sets new standards on the market.
Herber presents a larger machine in Herber’s esteemed RL concept. The Herber 750RL is a Right-Left machine for up to 51 mm OD that was developed in Sweden in close cooperation with leading customers in advanced pipe bending. The 750RL sets a new standard in advanced pipe bending in terms of automation, flexibility, ease of use and productivity on pipe diameters up to 51 mm. The 750RL is the most productive machine of its kind on the market today! The Herber 750 RL is available with “integrated automation” where the machine itself is responsible for loading, bending and laying down the finished product. Simply a smart solution for easy automation and higher output!
- Capacity, Ø mm — 50 x 2
- Radius, min/max — 20/250
- Radius difference — 50/230
- Bending speed/repeatability — 230º/s. ±0,05°
- Length of mandrel — 1 000–∞
- Weight, kg — 5000kg
- Tube rotation — 0–360°/sec
- Length feeding — 0–1800 mm/sec
- Degree of tolerance — 0,05°/mm Standard components conform to VDMA, ISO and DIN standards.
- Online connection with CAD system and
- Automatic tube magazine with free
programmable robot or loading arm
- Weld seam detector and tube positioner
electromagnetic or optic detection
- Free radius bending
- Simulation/Collision Control
- Bed length extension