Herber Engineering AB, a part of Duroc ab
Efficient right-left machine for complicated bending. Adapted for smaller profiles.
Herber presents the next generation tube bending machine. The Herber 150RL is a Right-Left machine developed in Sweden in close collaboration with leading customers in advanced pipe bending. The results we see after a number of installations are very impressive. The 150RL sets a new standard in advanced pipe bending in terms of automation, flexibility, ease of use and productivity on pipe diameters up to 25 mm. The 150RL is today the most productive machine of its kind on the market!
- Capacity, Ø — 25 × 2 mm
- Radius, min/max — 10/100 mm
- Radius difference — 90 mm
- Bending speed — 500º/s. ±0,05°
- Tube length — 1 350– ∞ mm
- Weight — 2 200 kg
- Tube rotation –0–850°/sec
- Length feeding — Standard 0–2 400 mm/sec
- Booster 0–1 200 mm/sec
- Degree of tolerance — 0,05°/mm
- Bending head rotation — 0,75 sec
Standard components conform to VDMA, ISO and DIN standards.
- Online connection with CAD system and
- Automatic tube magazine with free
programmable robot or loading arm
- Weld seam detector and tube positioner
electromagnetic or optic detection
- Free radius bending
- Simulation/Collision Control
- Bed length extension