The latest addition to Herber's program of products.
1800s is the latest addition to our supply of tube bending machines. An All-Electric 3-inch machine, build for optimal performance. The 1800S is built upon solid Herber Engineering technology and the machine comes together with our intuitive “Herber HMI 2021” for easy-to-use operation. The 1800s is a high-performance machine in a compact design, that performs with unparalleled speed and power. The perfect machine for true 3-inch applications.
For you who is using an earlier model of 3-inch machine from Herber today, all your existing tooling fits 1 to 1 on the 1800S!
- Powerfull 18000 Nm bend torque
- Bed length to your needs
- PDA with high boost power and boost tube solution
- Fully compatible with Automation, CMM, SIM and more!
- Self-adjustable tubesupport
- Secure remote support through SECOMEA
- Free programmable tool height 120 mm
- Our latest operation software with teaching function.
- Bend Torque: 18 000Nm
- Maximum capacity in steel tubes at max yield 400N/mm² – 76 x 2,5 Ø mm
- Maximum capacity in steel tubes at max yield 500N/mm² – 76 x 2 Ø mm
- Max bending resistance, machine capacity Wb at 400N/mm² – 9,5 cm3
- Max tube diameter / Max mandrel diameter – 80 / 76 Ø mm
- Max bending radius – 320mm
- Min bending radius – 30mm
- Max radius difference at level change – 100mm
- Effective max tool height 3 levels from tool plate to centre of pipe – 300mm
- Max tube dimension variable radius level 2. Minimum radius 6 x D – 63 x 1,5 Ø mm
- Max bend angle – 194 degrees
- Max bend speed – 0-160 degrees / sec